- For treatment and control of the most common intestinal worms:Tapeworms, Roundworms, Whip-worms, Hookworms.
- Easy single-dose administration
- Can be given directly by mouth or in a small amount of food
- 1 table per 10 Kgs (22 lbs).
Praferan – Deworming Tablets for Cat & Dogs
- Puppies and kittens at age 4, 6 and 8 weeks of age and then monthly until 6 months of age.
- For routine control adult dogs should be treated every 3-6 months. In the event of a heavy roundworm infestation, a repeat dose should be given after 14 days.
- Overdose; this product has a high index of safety and can hardly be an overdose in dogs and cats. There is no danger of death.
- Do not use in pregnant pets Treat at mating and after whelping at least 2 weeks.
- Storage at controlled room temperatures between 59-86°F (15-30°c).